After you reach 36 weeks, is a good idea to know how to recognize signs of labor.
There are 6 preliminary signs of labor:
1) Braxton-Hicks contractions
2) Weight stabilization (2 weeks before labor)
3) A burst of energy that lasts 48 hours (2 weeks before labor)
4) The baby drops (between 36 and 38 weeks)
5) Increased vaginal discharge (if it happens before 36 weeks, the baby is coming early)
6) The night before labor you might get diarrhea.
And 3 signs of actual labor (yes you are in labor!):
1) You lose the mucus plug (google it to see what it could look like, not pretty). Do nothing yet, but check for any one (or both) of the next two signs. …continue reading Signs of Labor